Being the valedictorian or salutatorian of your graduating class may open many doors including valuable scholarships to attend college and coveted high profile internships to help get a step ahead of your classmates. Becoming a valedictorian is hard work but just getting straight A’s may not be enough. In Smarty-Pants: How to Become a Valedictorian, Ellen Parry Lewis shares her personal story along with stories from other Valedictorians on the specific strategies and actions they took to earn the honor of being chosen as Valedictorian for their graduating class.
In this book you will learn
- Specific strategies to boost your GPA
- The importance of your social game
- How your teachers can help you
- How your competition can help you
- The one simple step you can take to improve your essays
- The importance of Extra Credit assignments
- The benefits…and dangers…of taking Honors and AP classes
- How getting a 100% can actually HURT your GPA
- When skipping school can HELP your GPA
- How to find out how your school’s GPA is calculated
- Who to pick as partners when given a special class assignment and why
- How to select the extracurricular activities that may help you get into the college you want
- How to have fun while doing the hard work necessary to graduate top of your class
This book is not for everyone. Some people are simply satisfied with graduating from high school. There can only be one valedictorian and one salutatorian for each graduating class. This book does not guarantee that you will be a valedictorian. Your results may vary and each school has different criteria for selecting these tops spots.
If becoming valedictorian or salutatorian is important to you, read this book. Don’t recommend it to your classmates who are graduating the same year you are. You don’t want them to know what you know.
If you know someone who wants to become a valedictorian or salutatorian or someone who wants to improve their GPA, give them this book.
Click below to order your copy (or copies).